We welcome claims from all insurance companies and are happy to make the repair process easier by helping with your insurance paperwork and communicating with your Claims Adjuster.
Our goal is to improve the appearance and value of your vehicle while saving you time and money. We use CCC one Estimating Software for estimating repairs, accepted by insurance companies, we warranty all paint work for as long as you own your vehicle, and we are happy to provide you with a discount rental car for the duration of your repair (call for details).
Many damaged metal panels that could be repaired in the industry are currently replaced because of convenience, tradition, or a lack of skill or technology. Our skilled technicians make every effort to repair instead of replacing your damaged panels, combining the best of traditional auto body repair methods with innovative methods, including paintless dent removal tools to minimize damage before your repair. Our philosophy of innovation and commitment to the environment has resulted in a state-of-the-art approach to auto body repair, reducing costs and time delays by:
- Repairing many damaged panels that would be replaced by dealers and collision centers.
- Providing rapid service, returning most vehicles in just 3 to 5 days, reducing vehicle rental and storage costs along with your inconvenience.
- Using paintless dent removal tools to minimize damage before repair saves time and improves final results.
- Repairing and painting the smallest possible area and blending only into nearby panels – instead of painting an entire panel and blending into all adjacent panels.
- Avoiding removal and installation of panels, eliminating the risk of fire damage from welding.
Windshield repair is an innovative process combining modern technology and skill to fill a damaged area on a windshield with a special transparent resin. When this resin is properly applied and cured, the strength of the windshield is restored along with most of the clarity.
You can relax knowing that our experienced technicians use a computer and the factory paint code on your vehicle to match the color of your vehicle expertly.